Monday, February 9, 2009

Design by the Book

I just stumbled upon (using that term gives me way too much credit, since I actually just went to my new favorite blog to check out what fun stuff they have) something of a treasure amidst the chaotic information superhighway. It can be quite difficult to navigate your way to inspirational design and people when our poor brains and computers are already overloaded. So the fact that this is both genius and easy to find makes it special. Sorry, I'll cut to the chase here.

Design by the Book is a project done by the New York Public Library and Design*Sponge (the blog). The purpose was to bring some uber-creative artists to the library and inspire some magnificent new work. It doesn't need a whole lot more explanation than that. Just watch.







No comments:

Post a Comment